Wednesday 21 March 2012

30 Day Challenges

I'am going to try out the 30 challenges for 30 days. The link to this site is as follows: http://www.highexistence.com/30-challenges-for-30-days/

I really want to try out this challenge and see how it goes. I believe this will improve on some skills that I lack. It will also increase my will power in the sense that I will need to complete the challenges everyday. I hope to get you're support in completing these challenge or help me stay on track. Just a fair warning to everyone that I'am not an excellent writer so grammar and punctuation mistake are inevitable so please bare with me. I hope to improve this skill by writing to this Blogg everyday. Also feel free to join me in this adventure of bettering yourself=D

So on with the challenges!!. Here are the challenges that I chose from the list and I have also added some personal ones:
1) complete a lumosity (www.lumosity.com) session each day for 5 days ( The reason I only chose to do 5 days (Monday to Friday) out of the week is that it is recommended to take breaks for a day or two)
2) complete a neuro-programmer session everyday. Here is what my schedule for Neuro-programmer sessions are going to look like

  • Monday: Neuroplasticity Inhibit
  • Tuesday: Neuroplasticity Excite
  • Wednesday: NeuroPlasticity Maintain
  • Thursday: Photographic Memory
  • Friday: Photographic Memory
  • Saturday: Brain Brightener
  • Sunday: Brain Brightener

3) Read 20 minutes a day
4) Read I promise scripture
5) Read a new article on HE everyday (easy)
6) Take one picture each day (hard)
7) Wake up early each day (intermediate)
8) Blogg Everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment