Thursday 22 March 2012

picture of day 2

Day 2:
It was not a bad day. Each task was pretty simple and I had plenty of time to finish them. This is because I don't really have that much home work yet. I'm thinking of adding another challenge into my list of daily challenges. The one I'm thinking of adding is to spend 30 mins a day researching and filling up my hunger for my passion, which is Kick Boxing. But I'll hold it for now and see how next week progresses, because all my assignments come out on the same week and are also due on the same week.

When I woke up this morning I had this urge to go into blogger and start writing, but for some reason I just ignored it and said I was going to blogg later in the day. I had lots of things I wanted to write and say but now it's all gone. so next time when I get that urge again I will write right away, depending if I'm in a lecture though.

So here is the second picture of the day:
Schulich school of engineering (my second home):
This is the Civil Engineering department of Schulich Engineering, in University of Calgary. I have spent countless hours in this building, more than I have spent at home. I have met a lot great people in this place and continue to expand my social circle as I progress through my studies. They have a really good study program and provides lots of opportunities, like travelling abroad, competing in another city, and going to mexico to build a house for the less fortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment