Monday 26 March 2012

Day 5

I didn't get to blogg yesterday. As promised though I'am going to be meditating to make up for missing one day of the challenges. I have completed most of my challenges for today except for this one, which is blogging.

 I was thinking of hitting the bag today but decided not to, because it is freezing out side and my bag is located in my garage which has no heating system. I don't really know if I could get sick from training in a cold environment, you know sweating in the cold or it was just my laziness making up the excuse. So to make up for it I will be doing some push ups, squats and sit ups. I'm going to be sparring this Wednesday so I want to be at least in a good shape, so I don't look like a complete ass.

Anyway here is the picture of the day. This was taken in the 3rd and 4th year homeroom dining area. I always ponder on this window when I'm studying and stare at theses trees. I always ask my self how they become so dark when wet...

No comments:

Post a Comment