Tuesday 27 March 2012

Day 6

So I manage to finish my daily challenges for today. I barely made it since it's already 10 pm and I need to be up at 6:30 tomorrow morning. But I still did it wohoo!!! this is also the second day of my kick boxing training and it has been going good, sore, but it's a lot of fun.

I'm also going to start posting the HE articles that I read for each day so you folks are always welcome to read them. I will briefly talk about them as well so guys know what my thoughts are for them. I'm not going to start this today but I will start it tomorrow, since I'm really exhausted and I don't want to look for the article that I just read.

Any ways here is the picture of the day. This is a photo of my punching bag; such an awesome equipment!!


No comments:

Post a Comment