Saturday 31 March 2012

day 9

I completed most of my task today except one, Which was training. I was out of town all day that's why I couldn't train. I was in Red Deer checking out my workplace for the next 16 months. For those of you who don't know I'am going on a 16 month internship YAY!!! break from school=D. I start work on May 1st and I cannot wait. I was introduce to quite a bit of people today. Through out the day I kept recalling back their names and faces so on the first day of work I still remember them and dazzle them with my great memory. I also visited my new home for 16 months I will be living with my sister in her basement., by the way the basement is huge!!! and it's all to myself=D. Any ways to make up for me skipping my training today I will do it tomorrow, even though it's my break from training.


Also here is the HE article I read today. Most of these stuff that they have listed I've already done but not really mastered. i will have a lot more time when I go on my internship so I will definitely be trying out some of these secrets. I feel like I already have a lot of stuff to do when I go on my intership, which is good so I don't get bored. any ways here is the article. Enjoy.

http://www.highexistence.com/life-secrets-and-tips/

The picture below is my desk, in my room. I have spent many times in that chair and all of the hard thinking happens here. this will be a shorter blog today since I'm exhausted and it's 1:30 in the morning. Any ways good nigh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment